“Luring the Tiger Down the Mountain”
Selling to Senior Executives
Participants will learn to:
- Understand how executive relationships can be leveraged to create competitive advantage.
- Employ five key strategies to gain access to and get the attention of the hard-to-reach executive.
- How to reach higher in the organization without damaging existing relationships.
- Speak the language of the C-Level executive to display specific industry expertise and business acumen.
- Establish immediate credibility at the C – Level
- Identify the key business challenges facing the executive’s company as well as the business drivers and corporate objectives that you can impact.
- Position your offerings as solutions to specific business problems and articulate your unique value proposition.
- Establish a joint plan for a shared definition of “success” using the client’s success metrics
- Earn and build high-trust executive relationships that ensure future access
- Track and manage your value for long-term
Selling to Senior Executives : “Luring the Tiger Down the Mountain”